If you are a career industry professional, with extensive knowledge on some of the best-paying professions in the UK, US and Canada, as well as their corresponding salaries, then we’d love to feature you as one of our guest authors.
Our publication aims to answer some of the most frequently asked questions regarding the wages, salaries, and specific prerequisites for various jobs. We also strive to keep our audience up to date with all the latest developments on the American, British, and Canadian job markets.
Keep on reading to find out how you can become a contributor for our publication.
What kind of content are we looking for?
- In–depth, well-researched salary guides for specific professions (anything we haven’t covered so far).
- Career advice (job-seeking, resume-writing, recruiting etc.) Please keep in mind that there are already millions of career-related articles online and our readers don’t need another rehash of what’s already been written on other publications. Whatever career topic you may choose, try to bring new, relevant information to it, and analyze it from a fresh perspective.
- Infographics (especially related to salaries)
- Expert interviews with career/HR professionals
- Job/salary trends
- Blog posts that are at least 700 words long
- Articles that include relevant, high-authority resources (note: all studies, statistics, research papers should be properly cited)
What kind of content are we not looking for?
- Plagiarized (Your article should be 100% original for our publication)
- Previously published content
- Articles that do not address the topics that we’ve previously outlined
- Articles that are inaccurate or that do not reflect the current job market trends
- Articles that do not offer real value to our readers
How to get in touch with us?
If you would like to write for us, please take a minute or two to explore our website and get a good understanding of what our publication is about. This will also give you the opportunity to discover what we haven’t covered yet and what topics you might be able to address in your guest post.
Once you have come up with a suitable topic for our audience, please send your submission at contact (at)salarieswiki(dot)com. Please include the following details:
- First and last name
- Background and current profession
- Topic suggestion, along with a few short bullet points of what you will cover in your post
- Relevant writing samples (if there are any)
If your application is successful, one of our editors will get back to you within 5 business days. Once your topic is approved, you may then send us your article in a Word or Google Doc format.
Images are optional, but if you do decide to use any pictures, make sure that you’ve included the image source for each of them and that you have the proper usage rights. For more information on this topic, please read this article.