Here at Salaries WIKI, we emphasize developing the trust of our visitors and readers as well as ensuring the safety of their data. As such, according to the Data Protection Act of 1998, we are committed to maintaining full protection of our users’ personal and non-personal data. As the first part in this, we work only on a need-to-know basis, meaning we only ask what is paramount for the users’ experience.
1. Personal Information That We Gather
The moment a user applies for an account registration on our website posts a comment, subscribes to the newsletter, or contacts us via our contact form, we will be collecting information, either personal or not, about that user and their computer. First of all, we require you to provide your name and your email address. Why do we need this? To be able to answer any and all questions, requests, or messages, even if you’re not addressing us directly.
Your information will not be used for publicity or other advertising purposes. If need be, we will first ask the respective person for their permission.
That being said, user information will most probably be used for the following reasons:
- To optimize the experience of web browsing for each and every user in part. The info our cookies gather will also be useful for this.
- To provide updates on the UI of our website based on feedback and statistics that we collect.
- To answer all your questions or queries about our articles, sources, or website.
- To provide users with updates as to our fresh content and salary reviews.
2. Cookies, IP, and Browser Information
3. Other Sites
All information that users bestow upon us will be handled in accordance with the laws that govern privacy and we stand by these principles.